Enrollment is open to the Mirth Connect Interoperability Workshop 2017. Enrollment will be open until June 14.
Goal: gain practical experience in using Mirth Connect to implement different health data interoperability scenarios, including cases using standards like HL7 v2.x, HL7 CDA, DICOM and openEHR, and different communication protocols and message formats.
The workshop will start on June 19, it is 100% online, and the sessions will be on June 20, June 27 and July 4. The duration of the sessions is around 2 hours.
We've been working with Mirth Connect since 2007, and this workshop summarizes that experience
in small and easy to learn examples that you will try and improve.
This workshop has been provided since 2014 in Spanish,
this is the first time it is given in English.
- Mirth Connect installation and configuration
- Mirth Connect components
- Mirth Connect channel architecture
- Introduction to communication protocols
- Introduction to HL7 v2.x messaging
- Introduction to HL7 CDA clinical documents
- Global and channel scripts
- Code templates and libraries
- Integration of Java code to channels
- More that 15 practical examples with source code available!
The enrollment form includes the instructions to make the payment of the workshop fee. If you have any doubts, please contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment form: https://goo.gl/forms/LpmI1PD9TNlY4hYA3
* Need to send a certificate from your university to verify you are an active student.
Please share this between your contacts.
More courses and workshops about HL7, DICOM, and openEHR related topics: https://www.cabolabs.com/en/training